Our client is in the IT Healthcare Industry and they are currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join their modern B2B marketing department. This person will be responsible for the positioning and go-to-market strategy for selected healthcare IT solutions.
The ideal candidate is a highly driven individual who is a strategic thinker, but also a “roll up your sleeves” doer who can develop and execute detailed project plans. The candidate should be adept at (and enjoy) managing multiple projects, driving cross-functional initiatives, and writing professional marketing content.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5+ years marketing experience (2+ years in product marketing)
- Product launch experience required
- Healthcare experience a strong plus
- Can-do attitude and proactive approach to solving problems
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Desire and ability to collaborate effectively across offices and departments
- Define clear and differentiated product positioning and messaging
- Build and execute quarterly and annual go-to-market plans
- Develop impactful, well-written collateral and web content
- Write compelling marketing content (e.g., white papers, case studies) and deliver value-added webinars for prospective clients
- Plan and drive new product launches in close collaboration with product management, sales, and other key stakeholders
- Conduct thorough market research to stay ahead of industry trends and contribute valuable insights to product road-map planning
- Communicate key product enhancements and other relevant updates to client base.
- Partner closely with broader marketing team (e.g., demand gen, email marketing, events) to support the success of key marketing projects and drive revenue growth
- Collaborate with and support sales team by delivering innovative sales tools, customer success stories, and sales training
- Integrate with key stakeholders across the company to spearhead and support high priority cross-functional initiatives
Education / Training
Bachelor’s Degree and MBA
5+ years marketing experience (2+ years in product marketing)