We are looking for the next Production Order Processor to join our client, the best center console for boat distribution, offshore fishing, diving & more, with the highest demand in boats and commercial grow at the moment.
Your mission is to create maintain, and modify production orders, as well as coordinate with order stakeholders to ensure timely order processing.
This position is to be performed in Sarasota, FL
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Complex clerical experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) – required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Manage production paperwork, such as production orders, change orders, customer-defined layouts, etc.
- Work with sales, engineering, operations, and finance to approve/modify orders
- Manage open-item needs for all individual order details and requested customizations
- Work schedule: Monday to Thursday
- Healthcare insurance
- Paid Federal Holidays