Our client is a local growing start-up fintech dedicated to offer fast, efficient, respectful and legally compliant money transfer services to families and business.
They are looking to hire a dynamic, high-energy programmer to assist in the design, coding, and debugging of various new and existing software modules. These modules require knowledge of graphic design, web design, database connectivity, and various languages such as VB.Net, C++, C#, Java, etc.
You will acquire experience in designing software that interacts with low-level machine bit/byte protocols as well as higher-level class-oriented protocols and you will work in creating new platform interfaces between banks and their platform.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Programming ability in VB.Net.
- Programming ability in C++ or C#.
- Desire to work on bit/byte level code.
- Desire to learn other languages and processes.
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team (and set of goals).
- High organizational skills.
- Ability to wear multiple hats.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Debug existing program failures
- Modifying software to accommodate new requirements
- Modifying software to accommodate new database tables.
- Designing reports
- Design graphical user interfaces
- Design web pages
- Add additional features to existing software
- Prepare project activities reports.