Our client is a Design-Build, General Contracting and Construction Management Services for the Marine, Industrial, Commercial, Healthcare, Retail, and Hospitality Industries.
They are looking for a Project Coordinator/Assistant Project Manager to join their team in Fort Myers, FL!
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a project coordinator. Ability to coordinate multiple projects comfortably up to $5 million within the Commercial General Contracting industry.
- Outstanding communicator both written and oral. Collaborative approach to business and dealing with teammates. Cares about all stakeholders and has the company’s best interest at heart. Great attitude!
- Experienced with bidding and estimating and working closely with project managers. Building Connected software is a plus.
- Proficiency in understanding construction plans and the overall construction process.
- Microsoft Office Suite (must), Procore, Blue Beam, Quickbooks and computer knowledge.
- Responsible for reviewing and tracking plans & specifications, contracts, purchase & work orders, change orders, shop drawings, submittals, and requests for information, all using Procore programs.
- Responsible for collecting subcontractor payment applications and invoices.
- Responsible for tracking and collecting all Lien Waivers throughout the course of the project.
- Responsible for submitting building permits, plan revisions, and inspections to municipalities.
- Request New Vendor Documents for all new Subcontractors, i.e. License, W9 & Insurance Certificates.
- Responsible for distributing revised drawings and updates to Subcontractors.
- Responsible for obtaining and tracking Subcontractor warranty
- Responsible for obtaining information and assembling close-out binders.
- Assist Company Executives, Project Managers, and Superintendents with any additional duties.