The Project Manager will be responsible for effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously in a result driven, very dynamic and quickly growing bank. Also, he or she will need to successfully take the project from chartering, through execution to closing; accomplishing the project’s objectives within the time frame and budget. Also the PM will be responsible for creating and delivering monthly project reports (of performance, accomplishments and budget) within the expected time frame.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Knowledge of financial and banking products desired.
- Knowledge and experience of CPM (Critical Path Method) principles of project scheduling is highly important.
- Capable of reading and writing documents containing business terms in Spanish is highly desired.
- Ability to work independently and in a highly matrix environment
- Ability to conduct analysis, document functional/nonfunctional requirements
- Ability to resolve problems with clearly identifies root cause and present recommendations.
- Solid organizational and Time Management skills.
- Conflict management, ability to adapt and learn new systems.
- Solid business acumen.
- Ability to manage project resources.
- Fluent in Spanish and English is a must.
- Supporting all processes of the project life-cycle: Initiation, Planning, Executing, Controlling, and Closing.
- Responsible for creating RFPs, gathering documentation and analyzing data for new and ongoing projects.
- Regularly report project status and make recommendations.
- Supporting individual projects by providing assistance, advice and guidance regarding project governance, management and benefits realization.
- Providing a quality assurance role ensuring that projects are well managed and adhere to appropriate standards and good practices.
- Ensure project governance processes are followed and drive project portfolio governance meeting.
- Responsible for the management of third-party vendors related to projects.
- Executing statistical analysis, project planning, and time tracking with Microsoft Office applications and tools.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- PMP certification is highly desired.
- 4-5 years of Project Management experience is a must.
- Min 3 years of applied experience in the banking industry.
- IT experience is necessary.
- Significant knowledge and experience in Microsoft Project is a must.
- Change and Risk Management experience is desirable.