We are looking for a Project Manager to work for a company that offers integrated solutions of engineering, procurement and construction services. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5 + years of experience in project management.
- Experience with process improvement and inventory control
- PMP Certification
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent client-facing communications
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Industrial Engineer Background
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible, and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and review.
- Preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management, Inventory Control.