Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider that serves 50 million customers worldwide. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their Mobile Financial Services team!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
You will be responsible for planning and managing different projects involved in digital finances and business development.
Qualifications / Requirements
- High analytical capabilities with a ability to extract insights from data and connect dots
- Communication across all different org levels and stakeholders
- Proven experience crafting Strategy, Business Development, Reporting and/or Finance departments
- Enjoy getting into the details and solving complex problems
- Ability to articulate large data sources into useful analytical reports to elaborate and follow up performance tracking
- Extensive experience building sophisticated PMO processes, portfolio prioritizations, project / portfolio costing tools, process and procedures design and automation leading.
- Ability to craft solid executive reports and presentations to high management
- Knack for coordinating multiple teams towards achieving a common goal
- Maintain balance between attention to detail and swift execution
- Familiarity with working in agile mode
Desired professional experience
- 6-8 years of relevant experience with a mix of project, program management
- Experience in telco, financial institutions, fintech or leading management consulting firm, with work within technology companies strongly preferred
- Financial services partnerships experience and network
- Experience working multidisciplinary teams with background in business strategy, legal, communication, products and commercial.
- Company alignment & integrity
- Business Partnering
- Strategic Perspective
- Operational Excellence
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Relationship Management: develops and maintains a productive working relationship with business owners, program sponsors, vendors and key clients
- Project Planning: creates and maintains the project / program plan ensuring PM methodology is adhered to; develops, and continually updates, detailed project/program management plans and schedules,
- Resource Management: Determines staffing requirements and forms project teams; Develops budget requests for resources; provides work direction and leadership to assigned projects, including scheduling, assignment of work and review of project efforts
- Procurement Planning: assist with identifying which resources need to be procured
- Risk Management: identifies the elements of risks in the project / program; analyzes, prioritizes and consolidates this risk and assesses its potential impact to the client as well as on each project individually and within the program as a whole; develops and maintains risk plans, processes and systems in order to mitigate such risk
- Budget & Portfolio Management: utilizes various tools and techniques for estimating costs associated with project including physical, financial and human capital costs as well as project profitability. Helps with the technology portfolio prioritization
- Project Monitoring: monitors the project / program identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews, an escalating school, budget, quality, timeline issues appropriately; escalates timely
- Processes review, structuration, design & optimization: Develop the strategy of process automation, design the plan and lead the implementation across countries and central team.
- Regional MFS Team, countries’ local teams, group central teams involved in the projects.
Education / Training
- Business degree or similar
- •Masters Degree
- •PMI, scrum master certifications are a plus