Our client is a company with decades of experience in the healthcare field, helping those americans without health insurance. Through sponsorship programs, Medicaid screening and premium monitoring, empowering patients to get the coverage and care they need and get back on their feet.
They are looking for a Project Manager. This employee will play a large role after a contract is signed for a facility with our company. The position will encompass being involved from start to finish of new facilities. This role will be doing all coordination and assisting with writing Standard Operating Procedures. Assists Leadership with items for the success of the new site.
ONLY apply if you have experience with Project Management.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- Ability to think critically, be proactive and be a self-starter
- Excellent communicator to Leadership
- Be fluid in all job functions and can change as needed
- Follow-up and follow through on each portion of the project is essential
- Needs to have excellent computer skills with Microsoft office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- This person may Assists with assignments of the start-up of facilities located in various locations in Florida & across the United States
- Be able to outline and develop the start of a new facility with clarity and fluidity
- Perform as a liaison between the facility and HealthFund Solutions Leadership
- Adhere to all contractual requirements
- Exceed all deadlines and budget requirements
- Be able to write Standard Operating Procedures clearly and concisely
- Readily learn points of contacts of facility case management staff
- Act with a sense of urgency with employee access to facilities
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree
- MUST HAVE Experience as a Project Manager in The Healthcare Industry