The Property Manager will maintain corporately owned properties, develop best practices and systems for running a busy family-owned real estate operations company.
We are looking for someone that can manage rentals; negotiate and enforce leases; maintain and secure premises and manage property wide maintenance.
Qualifications / Requirements
• 5+ years’ experience in property management
• Motivation for Sales, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Professionalism, Internal Communications, Listening, Communication Processes.
• Follow up with issues to make sure they were completed
• Asset management reference
• Getting best quotes on repairs/ equipment / services
• Handling violations
• Daily basis contact with all supers and vendors on open jobs and follow ups
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Enhanced negotiation abilities
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Have good customers relation skills / patience
• Must be on time with their tasks
• Have knowledge of Rent Manager program
• Maintain and establish “Best Practices” inside of a (90) property family-owned commercial and residential property management and development organization.
• Oversee Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposits.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
• Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
• Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
• Secures property by installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
• Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Education / Training
• Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate Property Management or similar Business Degree
• CAM License highly desirable
• Knowledge of developing systems, processes, and best practices
• Proficient in computer programs, including Microsoft Office
• Strong software and technology experience