Today we are looking for a Quality Analyst to join our client, the best center console for boat distribution, offshore fishing, diving & more, with the highest demand in boats and commercial grow at the moment.
What’s in for you? As a Quality Analyst you will be responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for different projects. Also, you will be ensuring that the end product meets the minimum quality standards and is fully functional.
You should demonstrate strong attention to detail, have analytical and problem-solving abilities, be able to implement quality assurance standards and provide accurate and comprehensive feedback to colleagues.
This is a on-site position located in Opa Locka.
Qualifications / Requirements
Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and database software
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues
- Complete engine overhauls as well as other repairs identified during the diagnostic process.
- Conduct and participate in corrective action reporting.
- Support manufacturing in achieving production targets and goals by interfacing and cooperating with other support departments (e.g., Engineering, Production, Sales etc.).
- Provide the necessary data/information to Manager to review, update, and pare to inspection data, and determine necessary actions required to reduce Internal defects per unit (IDPU) and improve first time through (FTT)
Education / Training
Bachelors Degree – Engineering, Industrial, Systems, Naval, Mechanical