Our client, a leader in the telecommunication industry, is looking for a Quotation Manager, to be responsible for managing external and internal providers that can contribute with an effective technical solution and competitive costs to build a Proposal for MNC customer.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree on Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent
- 5+ years Experience in Pre-sales engineering/Product Marketing/Carrier Relations for a Telecommunications company.
- Strong knowledge and exposure to telecommunication services, especially MPLS, IP, SIP, Voice/IP solutions, Cloud.
- Knowledge of Finance concepts (P&L, Margins, CAPEX, OPEX, others) and analytical skills.
- Bilingual: English and Spanish (Portuguese is a plus)
- Manage vendor relationship at all levels, especially during pre-sales phase.
- Engage external and internal providers to gather costs in a timely and competitive way.
- Keep updated relationships with the clients suppliers in terms of contact matrix, product and services portfolio, competitive price, etc.
- Identify new providers that could fill in gaps in current coverage for products and services, and price competitiveness.
- Work closely with the Account Team (Sales, Presales, PM, SM) to contribute in building communication solutions for our customers, as the responsible for the B-End Engineering of the solution:
- Assessing the Quotation Request to fully understand the requirements (technical & operational) and decide what suppliers need to be involved / contacted.
- Provide expert consultation on market pricing, conditions (taxes, regulation, etc.), vendors, products. Assist account team when visiting customers.