Our client is in the Real State industry and they are looking for a Real Estate Financial Analyst to join their team.
The Real Estate Financial Analyst position presents a great opportunity for those looking for fast growth and learning experience in the Real Estate investment funds industry. Being exposed to high-level decision making, involved and leading presentations to the board of directors, interacting with the legal team and advisory board, investors and TAX accountants, the Real Estate Financial Analyst will gain vast experience directly from senior management while creating the opportunity to grow with a well structured real estate investment fund.
The Real Estate Financial Analystwho will work closely with the fund’s top management on complex real estate investments.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum 3 years finance, operations or underwriting role in a real estate industry role
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a fast-paced environment, adapt to a rapidly changing environment and manage deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to organization policies and procedures
- Strong analytical skills, along with literacy in use of Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and consistency
- Enthusiasm, competence and a willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate efficiently in English and Spanish, both verbally and in writing
- Run investments’ risk analysis and assessment
- Create financial modeling of investment opportunities
- Prepare and present financial information to advisory board
- Prepare financial reports for investors
- Run and prepare treasury & cash flow projections and reports
- Identify and vetting of potential investment opportunities for the fund
- Identify and attract potential investors
- Work with TAX accountants to prepare investors’ K-1 Forms
- Prepare fund’s NAV for investors and board
- Preparing investors’ booklets and folders
- Some basic IT and office clerical duties will be required to be performed