Our client is an international telecommunication company with a great corporate culture, right now they are looking for a Receptionist.
- Keep inventory of office supplies as well as making sure supplies are received and stored properly.
- Keep appointment’s book for conference rooms via Outlook
- Responsible in keeping and maintaining conference rooms clean and ready for events.
- Assist with reservation of the Telepresence Room and book meeting request when needed;
- Assist in ordering and organizing catering for upcoming meetings and activities.
- Assist with building and Parking office relationship for the various requests (access, parking cards as well as offices access)
- Assist in clerical duties such as scanning documents , mail out correspondence pick up daily mail.
- Coordinate with other Receptionists correspondence related actions;
- Prepare packages and labels online as requested by staff from time to time;
- Answering telephone and redirect calls when needed.
- Any other clerical assignment as required
Education / Training
- 3 + years of previous experience as a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
- Bilingual English & Spanish
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Great attitude