Add value through fulfillment and engagement is our purpose. We believe that the right person in the right place fulfill hers/his professional expectations and therefore feels engaged and generate value.
We take this believe to our clients, our candidates and of course within our organization.
We are looking for HR professionals that share our purpose, that want to make a significant impact in the professional fulfillment of the people we place, and see our clients excel because we are building a better and stronger team that add value to their operation.
We are looking for HR professionals that are passionate and care about others.
Qualifications / Requirements
- To share and embrace our purpose of adding value through fulfillment and engagement
- To live by Commitment & Responsibility, Continuous Self-Improvement, Integrity, Caring and Teamwork & Open Communication
- To source and find suitable potential candidates from within ASAP’s database and external “job boards”
- To find contact information for most suitable candidates
- To actively reach out to candidate, via phone, and complete Phone Screen to match against the job description and clients’ needs
- To continuously reach out to Target and prospect candidates to build an active candidate pipeline
- To to track all recruiting activity on ASAP’s CRM (“Talent Rover” / Salesforce)
- To post Job Descriptions on ASAP’s wesite
- To assist or perform full interviews to candidates, supporting the Account Management Team
- To communicate any Sales Lead to ASAP’s Sales Team and/or Account Managers
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA, Master in Human Resources or SHRM Certifications Highly preferred
- 2-8 years of experience in Human Resources verticals (Recruiting / Talent Acquisition preferred)
- Work-From-Home opportunity (not free-lance). Full-time employee with base salary and bonuses.
ASAP is a family owned growing organization with operations in LATAM and USA (South Florida). ASAP develops partnerships with multinationals Fortune 500, Midsize and young companies to become their strategic partner for all their Staffing & Recruiting needs.
ASAP’s structure, size and ownership merges the best of all, creating a great corporate environment were team members become family, jobs transforms into careers, to-dos into commitments, work into fun and opportunities become reality.
As a growing organization we are looking to add new members to our Miami team, specifically individuals that have the vision of been part of something bigger than themselves, who sees no limits and obstacles but opportunities, and who feels passion for new challenges.