Our purpose is to add value to our clients through assigning fulfilled and engaged professionals. We believe that the right person in the right place fulfills her/his professional expectations and therefore feels engaged and generates value.
As a growing organization we are looking to add new members to our team, specifically individuals that have the vision of being part of something bigger than themselves, who sees no limits and obstacles but opportunities, and who feels passion for new challenges.
We are looking for professionals that share our purpose, that want to make a significant impact in the professional fulfillment of the people we place, and see our clients excel because we are building a better and stronger team that add value to their operation.
We are looking for a Recrutiment Manager who is passionate and care about others.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 8-15 years of experience in Human Resources (Roles: Talent Acquisition, Recruitment)
- Being results oriented, dynamic and having great customer service skills are required for the role.
- Experience in LATAM, Telecom, Technology companies preferred
- Build and maintain strong long-term relationships with Millicom’s (Client) Top Management (Hiring Managers) and Millicom’s “internal client” (HRBPs)
- To embrace Millicom’s culture and align skills of candidates with the organizations needs to ensure long lasting placements [engaged employees]
- Understand the organization, department and Hiring Managers’ needs and the internal organizational structure.
- Working on a strategy for the recruitment efforts:
- Review and posting of the role in all the platforms, working on a sourcing strategy and aligning it with ASAP’s team
- Create innovative and resourceful sourcing strategies to find and attract the top passive and active talent.
- To source and find suitable potential candidates from within ASAP’s database and external “job boards” to support in the strategy of the recruitment efforts by:
- Participating in intake meetings with the hiring manager and understanding the scope of the role, location, competencies, qualifications
- To continuously reach out to target and prospective candidates to build an active and diverse candidate pipeline
- Track all recruiting activity on ASAP’s CRM (“Talent Rover” / Salesforce) as well as Millicom’s platforms (Talent Center)
- Work hand in hand with the recruiting team to guarantee quality of service, deliverables and exceed Millicom’s expectations
- Conduct a competency based interview to top candidates and make sure ASAP’s purpose and promise of add value through new hire’s fulfillment and engagement are being kept
- Update Millicom’s clients (TA Head, Hiring Managers, HRBP’s, Compensation) on recruitment efforts through meetings, status reports and 1:1’s.
- Present top talent to Millicom and accomplish TA end to end process goals to exceed client and candidate experience
- Provide consultancy from a Talent Acquisition perspective and support the needs of the organization that can range from: Trainings, Employer Branding, Analytics, Communications and others.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or related.
MBA, Master in Human Resources or SHRM Certifications is a plus
- No Domestic & International Travel is necessary for this role
Fluent English and Spanish. Fully bilingual
Location: Panama, Colombia, Honduras, Salvador
This role is highly measured by results
To guarantee ASAP is providing Millicom with a competitive advantage by timely providing the talent
To exceed Millicom’s expectations for the role
To take ownership of account’s recruitment processes and efforts
To take and assume responsibility over commitments and promises made to Millicom in relation to recruitment needs
To represent ASAP’s brand based on our Values (Commitment & Responsibility, Teamwork & Open Communication, Continuous Self-Improvement, Caring and Integrity) and or Purpose (Add value through Fulfilment and engagement)
To push for improvement (improve performance every quarter)
- To fill, at least, 24 positions within the 1st year
- To obtain a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of, at least, 80 regarding the service provided (considering: Time to Present Candidates, Time to Fill, Management of Client’s expectations, Quality of Candidates, Diversity of Candidates, Volume of Candidates)
About Our Client – Millicom
Millicom sets the pace when it comes to providing high-speed broadband and innovation around The Digital Lifestyle® services through its principal brand, TIGO. As of December 31, 2019, Millicom operating subsidiaries and joint ventures employed more than 22,000 people and provided mobile services to approximately 52 million customers, with a cable footprint of more than 11 million homes passed. Millicom the only convergent operator in each of its 9 Latin American markets, making it a clear market leader in their markets.
Millicom has continuously been named in the Top 100 best companies in Great Place to Work Rankings and is proud to have been rated as one of the best employers in the telecommunications sector in Latin America for the past two years, ranking in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work”
Millicom has engaged with ASAP for the search, recruitment and successful filling of, at least, 12 Management positions in the Finance, Procurement & Audit Departments, within 12 months term. In addition, ASAP has been selected to keep recruiting for positions in these departments for a 2 year term.