Our client is a global leader in housewares with distribution facilities in Ohio, Europe, China, and Japan. Selling products to over 100 countries across multiple continents. Right now they are looking for a Regional Account Manager (LATAM) to build on existing and establish new retail business in the region.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 3 – 5 years of experience in consumer goods across LATAM
- Direct experience with retailers in LATAM.
- Experience in CPG business operations, sales, and marketing is critical to success in this role.
- Strong sales account management experience with leading retailers in the region
- Category Management experience with a large diverse product portfolio
- Strong commercial skillset including, forecasting, budgeting, pricing, and promotional planning
- Fluent Spanish and English (Portuguese is a plus).
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint in particular
- Deliver on top line sales objectives
- Manage regional spend for the area/ group of customers
- Define and follow budget targets to reach sales and profit levels
- Continuously look for, and assess, new business opportunities within the area
- Develops a strong working relationship with key accounts in each market
- Work with customers to maximize all aspects of the business (in-shop space & locations, prices, investments, promotions, etc.)
- Day-to-day management of accounts jointly working with Customer Service, Marketing, Finance and Logistics departments
- Regional and account forecasting responsibilities on a yearly, quarter and monthly basis
Marketing and Merchandising
- Together with the Regional Director and Marketing team, define, negotiate and implement marketing, launch and promotional plans
- Ensure that merchandising, builds and visual implementation is in line with corporate brand guidelines
- Negotiate promotional activities to develop the business. Continuously seek new opportunities in space and location to enhance brand image and visibility
- Market Intelligence: gather market information related to the industry (market size, distribution, pricing, launch results, ranking etc.)
Appreciated previous product categories beauty, food & beverage, wine & spirits, consumer electronics, housewares, fashion, etc.
Appreciated previous channels: mass, food, home centers, department stores, specialty stores, beauty retailers, e-commerce.
Estimated 50% travel around the region and to Global HQ in Cleveland, US.