Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employees over 12,000 people around the world. They are currently looking for a Regional Digital Director, to join their team in Miami, Florida.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
As a Regional Digital Director you will be responsible for designing, building, and implementing digital products and channels strategies along different business units. The role lead a talented team of regional and local digital product managers and coordinate closely with program managers and business owners to ensure digital transformation success. Has ownership along the full digital product and service lifecycle, providing a long term vision. This individual must be able to manage executive-level relationships while optimizing and executing an overall digital strategy. This role reports to the Regional Chief Digital Officer.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Understand how to connect consumer needs to technology
- Data driven decision maker. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Experience in telecommunications or cable business is a plus.
- Proven Leadership skills is a must.
- Hands on experience in managing, leading and implementing innovative digital products and initiatives.
- Deep understanding of the digital ecosystem, players, business models and industry related best practices.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Ability to quickly adopt to change and fast pace environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-driven and ability to motivate a fast-paced team.
- Fully Bi-lingual English & Spanish languages.
- Define and implement the digital strategy for different business segment needs, in terms of products and customer facing experiences with a long term vision.
- Work with the Business Units translating the business needs into a digital journey with a clear roadmap, processes, and digital operational model.
- Define and implement KPI’s to measure digital strategy impact in the company in terms of customer adoption, satisfaction and business value creation.Work as a one team with senior digital product developers, working closely with the rest of the team overseeing the overall architecture, development and innovation of our digital ecosystem.
- Lead the prioritization of a high-level product management and development plan that is consistent with the consumer digital journey.
- Manage product lifecycle across the digital journey and is responsible for digital budget and efficient implementation.
- Drive and co-ordinate activities with Business Units and other areas of the company to ensure the development of a clear digital “go to market” strategy and value proposition.
- Develop effective working relationships with Experience Team and other services organization to support development and maintenance of all aspects of the digital journey
- Research current products and services design trends and evangelize internal teams to adopt this best practices.
- Engage with vendors and partners that can provide valuable assets and knowledge to the products or services development he leads.
- Comply with all company’s policies, and deliver against statutory, regulatory and legal obligations.
- Lead a multi location regional team and coordinate with in-market digital teams.
- Attract, retain and develop talent within the digital team.
Education / Training
- Bachelor of Science, engineering or related field. Master is a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience of business leadership. Leading digital business and P&L management is a plus.
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in digital marketing, eCommerce sales, digital product management, content, media and/or applications.
- Experience on understanding consumer needs and transform insights in business opportunities.
- Experience in Content OTTs, Carrier Billing partnerships, TV on demand and digital partnerships is a Plus.
- Experience in ecommerce and electronic payment business is a plus.
- Experience in managing multidisciplinary – multicultural teams.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Segments and other digital tools.
- Business oriented technology professional
- Analysis and problem solving
- Advanced communication and influencing skills
- Product Management and leadership
- Commercial acumen – able to view situations from a commercial perspective
- Passionate about the possibilities and challenges of an increasingly digitally enabled world.
- Passionate about digital products and services.
- Strategic thinker.
- Effective communicator and presenter.
- Deep understanding of both Mobile and Home business
- Deep understanding of Digital Ecosystem
- A team player, able to work well in global/local environments and influence them.
- Able to build relationships and credibility quickly.
- Able to travel, the role will involve a lot of interaction with markets.
- Ability to work under pressure, time constraints and constant change