Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and employs over 12,000 people around the world. They are currently looking for a Release Manager.
- Providing support in terms of the development capabilities to the planning activities for the Program increment.
- Coordinating with vendors to ensure commitment of resources and timelines.
- Managing the progress of the agile release train by tracking each PI and providing the infrastructure and tools to ensure all activities in the Sandbox are performed.
- Preparing the release of ready-to-rollout solutions in terms of testing, trainings, availability of documentation and coordination between the Platform Integrator and local IT counterparts to ensure a smooth rollout.
- Design Authority Lead in preparation of status, reporting, decision proposals
- Technical advisor out of Regional HQ or countries
- Demand Management for alignment on agile workflow, requirements, and planning
- The release manager is responsible for all activities related to planning, tracking and delivering the next release of each solution.
- He/she has to support planning activities in the Program Increment and monitoring the operational progress during each PI. After acceptance testing, the release manager prepares the release and coordinates activities with the counterparts in the relevant countries.
- Participation and support for the Program Increment Planning
- Continuous alignment and collaboration with vendors for all PI-related activities
- Interfacing with Demand Manager, Sandbox Manager, CI Lead and other Stakeholders with the Company and externally to ensure smooth operations of the agile release train
- Defining templates and ensuring implementations of ART related processes to deliver releases in a standardized but agile manner.