Our client, a Luxurious Boutique Hotel, is currently looking for a Restaurant Manager Assistant to direct and organize activities in order to maintain high standards of food and beverage quality, service and merchandising at their restaurant, while maximizing hotel profitability.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting, P&L analysis, labor and food costs control.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, handling staff and customers.
- strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Good business awareness for achieving successful performance.
- Ability to resolve issues as they arise.
- Control cost of Food and Labor to be within budget.
- Ensure outstanding service in all outlets.
- Maintain high level of organization, cleanliness and sanitation standards.
- Oversee all Restaurant, Bar, Room Service, Banquets and Kitchen operations.
- Be a team player.
Education / Training
- +4 years of experience in administrative or supporting roles in restaurants.
- Competitive Salary.
- Meal included while working.
- Paid vacations.
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Free parking.