Our client, a leader within the Banking Industry is currently looking for a Risk and Fraud Analyst to review and investigate alerts and daily cases
Qualifications / Requirements
- Proficient Microsoft Office user (specially Excel and Word).
- 1 year of experience in financial institutions or related work experience.
- Strong time management and analytical skills.
- Ongoing sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Bilingual: English and Portuguese.
- Review Daily Fraud Alerts from I2C for Pre-paid cards.
- Review Daily Enfact Fraud cases from Fiserv for Credit and Debit cards.
- Review Daily reports from Authorize.Net to validate suspicious transfer transactions and mitigate Fraud.
- Monitor Debit and Credit cards with Travel Exceptions.
- Organize, analyze and draw conclusions from large volumes of data.
- Respond quickly to suspicious activity alerts to intervene proactively and minimize loss.
- Work collaboratively with other branches and staff to validate suspicious fraudulent activity.
- Maintain all fraud cases logs including the Travel Exceptions logs.
- Create recurring reports to support Fraud strategy decisions and communication to Management of fraud situation across all payment channels.
- Take a lead role in the evaluation, testing and documenting fraud management procedures.
- Recommend solutions that will increase efficiency for managing disputes and reduce fraud losses.