Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and over 12,000 employees around the world. They are currently looking for a Roaming & SMS Senior Analyst, to join their team in Costa Rica.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked among the top 25 multinational companies by “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data and build reports. Analytic skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build dashboards to track trends, cost, incomes, traffic and commercial action plans
- Good adaptation to different cultures, a changing environment and changing challenges.
- English Language and Spanish.
- Review, approval and management of annual IOTS Conciliations closed by the company and its validation vs Contracts and historical Data.
- Responsible Wholesaler to meet requests from the company, Roaming Partners or Carriers on issues of IOTS or SMS or IoTs Credit Notes Exchange.
- Timely Management of Impacts for or against conciliations as part of the plan of initiatives that affect or improve future closures. Monthly Recalculation of Provisions of Credit Notes. Validate main traffic variations & IOTs agreements and rates that justify variations and impacts and commercial decision to adjust provisions.
- Follow-up of the TOP 10 debtors – Syniverse face-to-face meeting Follow-up with the FCH in conjunction with company’s Head of Roaming. Define monthly action plan for netting or account crossings or carrier escalations and identify IOT issues.
- Implement a unique and trustable source of information for SMS and Roaming covering the performance of the business at a regional level (the 9 countries in the LATAM region).
- Assist to the head of Roaming & SMS Business in the decision making process, with information, to achieve the sustainability of the business and to improve the competitive position of the company.
- Build and keep updated the Latam reports of KPIs of roaming and SMS.
- Management of signatures in PM of Contracts of Services with Suppliers. Registration and Digital Safeguard (inventory)
- Validation of invoices of supplier fees vs current contracts.
- Consolidation of Annual GSMA Membership Costs (must reach legal teams).
- Follow-up with operators to request NCs in favor of Operations
- Consolidation of all the cost of the destinations, traffic and revenues of SMS & Roaming business.
- Periodic analysis of the steering, launches, LTE openings, SMS traffic, etc.
Education / Training
- Accounting, Informatics, Commercial engineering, Finance degree or similar
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in control, reports or BI areas.
- Regional experience is a plus
- Experience in design reports, usage of BI tools as Tableau, Microsoft Strategy or Sisense
- Experience in metrics, KPIs, reports & process control