We are a growing computer vision start-up originally from Ireland with regional offices in Visalia – USA. We are a blend of computer vision specialists, engineers, designers, and data scientists, all from diverse backgrounds. We’re passionate about transforming farming through the use of our technology. We work in agile multi-disciplinary teams and collaborate closely with a select group of producers and researchers who ensure that our work has a meaningful impact on farms. We love learning from each other, solving challenging problems, and having fun along the way.
At the company, we work together on multi-disciplinary teams to develop a state-of-the-art product with computer vision and data science at its core. You will play a key role in supporting the sales team by working as the link between the company and its customers. The ideal candidate has all-rounded administrative abilities and is willing to be involved in all parts of the business.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 2+ years experience as a Sales Administrator.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal and writing skills).
- Be strongly skilled in organization, problem-solving and customer service.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience with CRM software e.g. Capsule, as well as standard tools such as the Google Suite.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Nice to have Ag / Dairy experience.
- Experience with sales reports and sales records.
- Clean criminal background and driving license.
Nice to Have
- Education in Business Administration, Business Management or a related field.
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant fields is a plus.
- Experience working with small teams or startups.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Maintain and update the customer records in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Make travel arrangements on behalf of the Sales team.
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Keep track of the schedule for customer advisory.
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features.
- Assist the Marketing department with webinars and trade shows, as required.
- Help with office management, as required.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, as required.
- Manage all general inbound sales communications and ensure that they are distributed and responded to in a timely manner.
Education / Training
- Education in Business Administration, Business Management, or a related field.
- Certification in Marketing, Sales, or relevant fields is a plus.
- 2 years of experience.