Our client is one of the nation’s leading importers of fine produce from the best growers of Europe and Latin America and they’re looking for a highly motivated individual to join the team in their corporate office located in Doral, FL. Right now they are looking for a Sales Assistant.
- Manage portals for the Appointed Accounts to Assist.
- Write up new orders as they come in, accept and confirm, follow up with any revisions, and, passing.
- Sending Passing’s.
- Scheduling/Booking outbound transportation.
- Sales Confirmations.
- Assist with Trouble Reports.
- Writing up trouble reports, sending pictures and other documents as needed to Logistics in order to report to growers, finalizing price.
- Answer Phones.
- Assist Sales team with administrative and sales activities.
- Available to Assist with the following duties:
- Asparagus Changes, truck list, Inventory, All Sales Assistant & Supply Chain Administrator Duties.
- Responsible for portal, logistics, passing, setting orders, planning any special packed product inbound with logistics, etc.
Education / Training
- 5 + years of experience in a similar role and industry.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.