Our client is a logistics software development company, right now they are looking for a Sales Development Manager to be responsible for managing day-to-day activities of a team of Sales Development Reps within their Corporate Office, ensuring that all sales team members meet established sales quotas.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 3 – 5 years outside sales experience. Experience Logistics Industry and Software Sales a plus
- 3-5 years sales management experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a call center environment focused on outbound calling.
- CRM knowledge a plus.
- Strong track record of fulfilling and surpassing revenue quotas
- Experience working with key decisions makers (C-level corporate managers)
- Good knowledge of sales, service, and administrative functions.
- Broad knowledge of the organization’s policies, products and/or services.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Manages daily activity of a team of Sales Development Reps.
- Manages daily phone call activities of Sales Development Reps.
- Trains Sales Development Reps personnel as needed.
- Plans and holds regular SDR sales training.
- Supervises field activity of sales staff.
- Periodically reviews the performance of sales staff and determines avenues for individual and team-oriented growth
- Maintains a close liaison and coordinates with marketing personnel regarding new ideas and campaigns.
- Continuously seeks and identifies new sales opportunities.
Education / Training
- BS/BA in Business administration or related field preferred.
- Bilingual English & Spanish.