Our client is a private equity-backed SaaS company in the fast-growing space of Sales Compensation and Performance Management and they have created a scalable, flexible software solution to transform the world of sales incentive compensation.
And They are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their team!
This is a unique opportunity to join the company during a stage of rapid growth and to meaningfully participate in the Company’s success and to be one of the first sales hires at an exciting SaaS startup.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Experience in sales and developing new business opportunities among new customers.
- Experience in outbound calling
- 1+ years of related sales experience or similar experience in a customer-facing role
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Grit, work ethic, coachability, and adaptability to change
- Intellectual curiosity and self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced startup environment
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- A skilled communicator and negotiator
- Collaborative, personable, and positive
- Experience successfully building relationships and facilitating conversations at all levels
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Self-starter and intellectually curious to learn new skills and explore new areas.
- Excellent cross-functional experience working with engineering, marketing, product development, and customer success to improve the entire customer experience is a critical factor in this role.
- Business development – activities such as outbound calling and emailing, networking and contributing to market education efforts such as social media posts to drive awareness and customer acquisition
- Be accountable for certain activity levels, including call, email, and social metrics
- Development intimate knowledge of our prospective customers’ specific pain points and map to company’s products and solutions
- Develop a strong understanding of how different people within client organizations stand to benefit from the company.
- Customer handoff process – Work with Account Executives throughout qualification and opportunity process to ensure proper hand-off and customer experience
- Collaborate cross-functionally – Work closely with the engineering, product development, marketing, and customer success teams to achieve our customer acquisition goals, and deliver feedback from prospective customers
- Ensure timely responses to inbound leads
- Develop an understanding of the current market landscape and our competitive strategy