Sales Development Representative
Our customers say things like:
“I really love this company, it’s made a huge difference for me!”
“Every other provider we investigated said it couldn’t be done”
“The company is a lifesaver when it comes to helping me get my job done”
What we’re looking for
We are looking to hire a Sales Development Representative that will help to develop and expand our revenue by playing a key role in the acquisition of new customers.
The ideal SDR is an excellent English speaker, persevering and focused professional, who will partner with (i) the Marketing team to feed our sales funnel and successfully qualify and engage prospective customers, and (ii) the Product team to continuously identify pains in the market.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our tean and become part of an experienced sales team with huge professional development opportunities. You will learn from the best people, working within a fun and collaborative culture in a fast-paced environment. Help us scale by solving our client’s problems with a disruptive solution that is changing the way finance teams work.
What You’ll Do
- You will run outreach campaigns using a combination of phone, email, and social touches, in order to schedule qualified consultations on the account executives’ calendar
- You understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that our company provides.
- You will maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in the CRM (Hubspot)
- You will work closely with the marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of our company and to evolve and improve the lead qualification process
- You will work closely with the product team in identifying clients’ pain points and priorities to inform and influence the product roadmap
- You will conduct high-level discussions with different personas in the prospect’s finance organisation:
- CFO / VP Finance / Head of Finance
- Head of FP&A / FP&A Manager
- Controller / Financial Analyst
- Strong communication in English.
- Another EU language valued
- Understanding of B2B Sales
- Hungry and ambitious, you don’t believe in settling
- Hard-worker, willing to go the extra mile
- Customer-first, you love connecting with people online, on the phone, and face to face
- Smart, fast learner and tech-savvy, your ability to take on new knowledge is off the charts
- Passionate about sales and want to progress and want to progress in software sales
- Graduate Bachelor Degree
- Based in EU, New york Area/ easy to relocate
- Motivated to contribute to the building of an amazing company
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Vacation days
- Flexibility to work from home 3 days a week
- Health perks vary depending on your location
- “Flexible compensation plan” to help you diversify and increase the net salaryPlease submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.