The Sales Manager for Central America and The Caribbean will be responsible for sales and commercial business activities to deliver the region’s AOP. The Sales Manager will exercise a profit and loss responsibility in regional export sales.
- Partner with GM and Marketing Manager to develop and execute the commercial strategy for the assigned region.
- Create and execute differential growth opportunities and collaborate with the GM in the creation of a new business model to effectively compete in large South America markets
- Participate in identifying, negotiating and executing new local sourcing partnerships in conjunction with GM and other functions.
- Manage the region’s trade spend in line with the AOP
- Manage sales team and build upon an established culture of business ethics and diversity.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and implement successful brand building programs.
- Prepare and execute joint business planning with key retailers/distributors.
- Participate in continuous evaluation of product, markets, and distributors.
Education / Training
Minimum education required: Bachelor’s degree, BS/BA.
MBA or graduate degree in related field desired
Years of relevant experience: 5+ years in a sales organization or sales related role
Must be bilingual in English and Spanish (verbal and written)