Our client, a Luxurious Boutique Hotel, is currently looking for a Sales Manager, someone with a strong background and experience in the Hospitality Industry, ideally from the Miami – Doral area. Interested in developing new accounts and book of corporate business accounts.
- Achieve room sales goals in the BT/Corporate Segment.
- Achieve sales goals of Corporate Events including Food & Beverage.
- Responsible for the growth and development of group market segments and production of revenue.
- Conduct account and market research to develop strategies to grow market share in specific segments.
- Accounts will be prospected, developed and maintained by consistent, proactive & targeted sales initiatives.
- Outside sales calls, telephone solicitation and site inspections to build relationships and aggressively target the business according to the company’s goals.
- Conduct hotel tours for potential clients.
- Attend trade shows and participate in property and corporate events as assigned.
- Meet short and long term business goals within budget.
- Source new and existing opportunities to enhance hotel profile in key target markets.
- Prepare weekly sales reports, implement property/individual action plans and participate in weekly/quarterly meetings
- Assist the team in the preparation of the annual Sales & Marketing plan; including a competitive analysis and national, regional and local sales strategies/activities for each market sector.
- Able to work flexible schedules including evenings, weekends and holidays when needed.
- Other duties as required.
Education / Training
- High school or equivalent.
- 3 years of sales experience.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Competitive pay.
- Paid vacation.
- Health ,dental and vision insurance.