Our client is a Marketing technology company, right now they are looking for a Sales manager to be responsible for outbound lead generation and relationship building, running end-to-end sales cycles and closing transactions, prospecting calls, and emails and manage its own Sales Executive Team.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Communicate effectively and persuasively over the phone to a high volume of prospects throughout the workday.
- Intermediate computer skills including use of prospect management software, the web and other common office equipment and software.
- Assertive, yet consultative and results orientated with a contagious competitive attitude.
- Highly energetic and internally motivated.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish).
- Ability to quickly learn the Mobile App; Loyalty Marketing business and work independently, and within a lead generation team, to achieve prospecting goals.
- Ability to make a professional presentation of yourself and our products.
- Ability to sell and be persuasive, and able to repetitively overcome objections from prospects.
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve.
- Excellent telephone and personal computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization, time management and planning skills.
- May be required to follow-up with customers during early mornings, evenings and weekend hours.
- Proven success in running end-to-end sales cycles and closing transactions.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned quota targets by promoting and selling Mobile App; Loyalty Marketing in compliance with the companies prospecting policies.
- Identify and manage leads by maintaining lead tracking system; determine decision makers and best time to call.
- Qualify leads during outbound calling. Identify next steps necessary to gain their business and schedule discovery meetings.
- Ability to present and run successful discovery meetings with action items and next steps to final close.
- Maintain customer relationship from pre-sales through post-sale calls, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Participate in training sessions, meetings and other professional developmental classes.
- Attend team meetings concerning sales, targets, forecasts and goals.
- Maintain up-to-date CRM customer records, reports and transactions.
- Hire and manage his own team of Sales Executives, been responsible for its training in the field with the sales skills and its sales results
Education / Training
- 3 + years of outbound B2B/Advertising Sales experience with proven track record of success.
- 2 + years Management Experience.
- Sales Hunter and successful closer, deeply entrenched in the digital space.