Our client is an important company in the Design Industry and is currently seeking a Sales Representative.
Looking to complete the selected Sales team In South Florida with bright, high drive, passionate goal-driven, entrepreneurial and inspired professionals wishing to be independent Sales Representatives with studies in any of the fields of Design, Architecture, Construction or Furniture; with sales experience and great public relations.
Sales business development specialists are in charge of establishing sales objectives and handle all sales activities in order to fulfill these objectives. Their main responsibilities include preparing promotional materials, handle sales and coordinate installation for creation to fully delivery of the products they sell.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 2 years’ experience in a similar sales position.
- Very good communication and interaction with the clients. Polite and problem solver.
- Able to analyze and interpret: technical data, architectural drawings, construction details, create estimates and proposals.
- Sense of significant detail, focus, and design oriented.
- PC operating skills – Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet, etc.
- Energetic personality, positive thinking, diplomacy and efficiency. A team worker.
- Interpersonal competences and presentation skills.
- Highly organized and good planner.
- Efficient in time management and able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is suitable.
- Presenting, promoting and selling products according to the commercial plans.
- Meet customer’s needs and expectations.
- Achieve the company’s sales objectives
- Project Management from creation to installation.
- Taking part in the negotiations, signing of contracts, monitoring them.
- Handle promotional materials such as samples, catalogues, brochures and make presentations.
- Regular reports about sales activity.
- Actively participates at the planning and implementation of the sales strategy.
- Establish and Maintain good long-term relationship with customers and sales staff.
- Administration and development of the clients
- Assists the commercial director at meetings and negotiation.
- Participate at trade fairs and other events.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree or studies in one of these fields are suitable: Architecture, Interior Design, Construction, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing.
- Previous experience in sales or promotion is very important. Negotiation skills and the ability to establish long-term relationships are essential.
- Sales Representative, certain technical studies or knowledge are definitely required. It is important that representatives become connoisseurs of the company’s products and the spaces where these are meant to be exposed.
- The company offers on-the-job training