Our client relieves businesses from the burden of having to manage a lost and found office, and they are looking for a Sales Representative
Qualifications / Requirements
· 2-5 Years of previous B to B sales and customer service experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university preferred.
· Computer literate – Microsoft Office, internet navigation, and sales software experience.
· Superior interpersonal skills – able to communicate effectively at all levels.
· Ability to take direction and to make independent decisions.
· Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and true commitment to customers.
· Strong persuasive negotiation and follow-up skills along with a proven ability to successfully close a sale.
· Drive personal vehicle to outside sales appointments. Must have current registration and valid license. Mileage reimbursement available and car allowance after probation period.
· Travel for sales visits and training (local/regional/international travel 5-30% of time).
·Fluent skill level of Spanish is always a plus.
Education / Training
· Bachelor’s Degree Major/Concentration in an area of Business/Communications.