Our client is a leading wholesale distributor of industrial sewing and cutting machine replacement parts and supply items to dealers and import/export firms throughout the world. They have been helping customers who service a wide variety of industries such as the automotive, aerospace, apparel, furniture, shoes, leather, sailing, among many others.
If you are dynamic, energetic, eager to learn and passionate about sales, this is your opportunity to join their Sales Team as a Sales Representative.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Be able to communicate both in English and Spanish.
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed are essential in our ideal candidate.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet a monthly sales quota.
- Be interested in helping people.
- Believe that our products and services will improve the condition of customers.
- Be able to ask good questions.
- Be comfortable asking our customers probing questions and be able to understand their needs as a result.
- Be willing to learn and develop expertise about our products and services.
- Be willing to reach out again and again, even in the face of rejection.
- You need to be able to work well in a small team environment.
- Develop, execute and follow-up on plans to grow our sales by selling more of our current products and newly added products to our current customers.
- Work with management to create strategies to attract new customers.
- Think outside the box to bring new ideas to increase our product line.
- Be constantly on the look for new opportunities.
- Develop strong, long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Interact and help customers from a variety of industries to find the right solutions for their needs.
- +5 years of experience in Sales, Sewing/Textil Industry
- You will be traveling at least one week per month within the United States.