Are you ready for your next mission? Looking for a challenging job, with a young flexible and dynamic company? Our client is a dynamic and award-winning company with more than 3.000 On Board Couriers (OBC) in 125 countries. OBC’s are individuals who transport goods on-board a commercial flight in a time-critical situation. These can be goods from any sort of industry. For example, within the aviation sector, an OBC is a perfect solution for an Aircraft on Ground (AOG) situation. Or within the healthcare industry, an OBC could be a safe and secure manner of transporting lifesaving medication.
They are seeking a customer-oriented agent to act as a liaison, provides product/services information and resolves any issues that our customers may face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to provide excellent service standards, respond to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction
This is a hybrid position(work from home and on-site).
Qualifications / Requirements
- Experience with booking travel (flight and accommodation)
- Logistics, customs, air cargo, and/or freight forwarding knowledge/experience is an advantage
- A real team player with a flexible and solution-orientated mindset. Thinking 3 steps ahead is a big advantage
- Customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and WhatsApp for Business
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) additional languages are a plus
- Our team is operational 365/24/7, we are looking for someone who likes flexible working hours.
- After the training period, you will work from 04:30 pm till 01:00 am Eastern time.
- Other shifts like day, night, and weekends if required
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, able to deal with stressful situations, and manage time effectively
- Daily contact with customers (freight forwarders) and onboard couriers
- Manage incoming calls and emails
- Quote of OBC requests within 15-30 minutes
- Book scheduled flights and hotels for our couriers
- Arrange pick up and final delivery of the goods
- Supervise the onboard courier before, during and after the job (mission)
- Provide necessary (travel- and customs) documents
- Proactively inform the customer on status of the job (mission)
- Financial handling/invoicing
- Resolve potential issues during a job (mission)
- Evaluate the mission and come up with improvements
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods / tools
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers