Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider which serves 50 million customers and over 12,000 employees around the world. They are currently looking for a SAP Architect, to join their team in Panama City, Panama.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked among the top 25 multinational companies by “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Relevant certifications are considered as an asset;
- You have a minimum of 10 years relevant SAP experience in SAP competence Center or System integration;
- You have strong technical understanding of SAP solutions, IS solutions (Oracle, Microsoft, Workday…) and the integration with third parties (BSS applications like Netcracker…);
- You ideally have a background in Telecom companies;
- You can demonstrate project management skills ;
- You are able to work in different environments and can easily acquire new skills and expertise;
- You thrive working in teams as well as independently in a fast changing, international environment;
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and orally) in Spanish and English;
- You are flexible and mobile in CAM/Latam (travel will occur).
- Defining efficient solutions that are aligned with company’s strategy and vision;
- Supporting the delivery of projects using SAP a as the technology enabler;
- Assisting in the development of global ERP roadmap and supporting the SAP implementation in the CAM region;
- Supporting the ESM team in the daily operations of the SAP ERP and applications connected to SAP,
- Providing expert technical leadership for the development of strategic directions for SAP architecture, standards, principles and best practices and guide related initiatives, projects and services
- Providing guidance to ESM initiatives
- Translating business strategic and tactical objectives into multi-year response plans that deliver innovation and competitive advantage with a supporting business case;
- Designing, clarifying, describing and advocating products and services within the service delivery framework;
- Facilitating business strategy integration and business process integration;
Education / Training
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in IT, Engineering, Sciences or equivalent;