Our client is a Dental Clinic with a great environment and service oriented. Right now they are looking for a Front Desk Scheduling Coordinator to join their team.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Fully Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to work for extended hours
- Previous experience as a Scheduling Coordinator, Front Desk Clerk or Customer Service Rep.
- Previous experience in a Dental or Doctor Office will be highly desired
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Organized and Detailed Oriented
- General clerical duties such as answering phones, processing mail, greeting clients, and entering appointments into the office schedule.
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Making sure patients fill out necessary forms, answering phones, and taking messages for the doctors
- Scheduling patient appointments. Appointments could be done over the phone, through fax, by mail, or in-person
- Filing, and sorting mail
- Answering a high volume of calls
- Maintaining the office appointment calendar