Our client is an aviation manufacturer with a great trajectory in the industry and they are looking for a Security Analyst to join their team!
You will be responsible to monitor their computer networks for security issues, install security software, and document any security issues or breaches. Plan and implement security measures to protect computer systems, networks, and data. Stay up-to-date on the latest intelligence, including hackers’ methodologies, in order to anticipate security breaches.
This position will be onsite.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Web Developer/Graphic Designer
- Requires a Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science and 3-5 years experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- General knowledge of computer technology and computer languages, working skills in system design and development, and basic project management skills are required to perform the duties of this position.
- Experience in information security or related field.
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques.
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding the business impact
- Excellent report writing and communication
- The ability to work well independently or with a team
- Capable of meeting deadlines and budgets
- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause and document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Work with network and operations to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Perform penetration testing.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls
- Protect digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification or destruction
- Maintain data and monitor security access
- Conduct internal and external security audits
- Manage network, intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies
- Security awareness training
- Optional Certifications:
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
- CompTIA Security+
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- GSEC: SANS GIAC Security Essentials