Have you been in the IT or Software industry for a while? Have you absolved all the knowledge about the industry, to the point you can talk about it with your eyes closed? Are you an awesome Account Manager with great Customer Relationship skills and experience offering/selling software/hardware/IT/Tech products?
Are you looking to be part of a company that not only has been recognized by CISCO as their GOLD PARTNER but also offers great and guaranteed IT Solutions for their customers? Then this is your chance to be the new Senior Account Manager of one of our clients!
Qualifications / Requirements
- Prospecting within all defined accounts for new business
- New business development
- Attend industry events for education and networking opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Developing and driving an account strategy plan
- Identifying customer needs, developing value-enhancing solutions, and consulting on alternatives with client
- Mapping all divisions and key decision-makers within accounts
- Achieving assigned sales targets within an annual time-frame
- Work with the technical team and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met. Entering accounts, appointments, and opportunities into CRM
- Building key relationships with Manufacture Account Managers
- 3-5 years of local market sales experience within the Commercial and/or SLED sector calling into Director and VP level IT titles
- Reseller / Solution Provider experience preferred
- Experience with selling Technology Products and Services into Commercial and/or State, Local and Education (SLED) accounts.
- Cisco sales, product & technical certifications preferred.
- Experience with Cisco Collaboration, Networking, Security and Data Center technologies
- Experience with Datacenter Technologies
- Documented achievement of consistently exceeding sales quotas
- Hunter mentality
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM applications
- A proven professional with excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, and time management skills
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
- Travel within geographic territory