Our client, a large studio network, is currently looking for a Senior Accountant.
Qualifications / Requirements
- General Ledger Accountant.
- Loan Amortization.
- Fixed Asset Depreciation.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Build schedules from scratch
- Experience with NetSuite or other large ERP.
- Intermediate to Advance proficiency in Excel required.
- Detailed oriented and very strong analytical skills.
- Quantitative propensity with ability to spot errors.
- Ability to meet deadlines and achieve accurate work product.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, with excellent follow up skills.
- Ability to work independently yet collaboratively with other team members.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Responsible for accurate and timely month-end close activities including, revenue recognition, journal entries, reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Coordinate and resolve various issues with other departments such as AP, AR, Payroll, Operations and FP&A.
- Monitor positive pay exceptions.
- Play a major role in the management of and continuous implementation of NetSuite including ensuring a successful roll out and ongoing expansion of the system .
- Recommend and document process improvement and enhancement of financial controls and reporting capabilities within the ERP system.
- Assist in annual audit of financial statements.
- Assist in lender and investor reporting requirements.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and reporting as required.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant accounting experience.
- Certified public accountant.