Our client, a large studio network, is currently looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Manager.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Previous managerial experience required.
- Experience working with accounting principles and accounting software.
- Large ERP AP system experience.
- Astute attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Highly organized and work well independently and with team.
- Oversee vendor maintenance including new vendors with proper supporting documents.
- Oversee coding to ensure our financial results are in line with expectations by company, location, department, and business line.
- Assist in reviewing, coding, entering vendor bills.
- Assist with migrating legacy systems and processes from acquisitions onto our platform.
- Assist accountants/analysts with timely and accurate month-end close results.
- Oversee Concur T&E expense reimbursement process.
- Respond to financial, operational and vendor inquiries. Includes maintaining high standard of vendor relationships.
- Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies, to ensure adherence to company policies.
- Manages 4-6 associates to enhance their performance, development, and work product.
- Oversees the 1099 process.
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of leadership experience.