This is a payment products (credit cards, prepaid cards, remittances) coordinator role responsible for providing high-level support to diverse functions and projects to develop or enhance existing products within the Payment Products unit.
- Manage customer and branch calls for credit cards, prepaid cards and remittance products.
- Develop strong working relationship with partner vendors for program management and development
- Setting up new customers for any of the payment products and performing maintenance as needed
- Support dual control and secondary review processes
- Interact with other departments relative to customer accounts or products issues
- Interact with processors and vendors to solve problems and perform research on inquiries
- Setting up new customers with Priority Pass / Lounge Club Access and performing maintenance
- Coordinating activities to enhance, monitor and or update Rewards at program or customer level
- Interact with Fiserv back office
- Prepare Monthly Board of Director reports
- Handle new applications process, including interaction with Fiserv back office and internal bank customer service
- Conduct monitoring of new applications and new accounts daily reports
- Coordinate all activities to maintain up to date procedures and documentation: interact with translator, processors, printer, etc.
- Provide support to questions and documentation as required from the Commercial Team and other affiliates
Education / Training
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent required
- A minimum of 2 years progressively responsible business experience. Experience in card payments industry, corporate banking or card processing preferred
- Experience working with vendors and third-party service providers successfully strongly preferred
- Analytical, fact-based and the ability to synthesize and organize data/information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively.
- Excellent planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills with ability to drive consensus in cross regional and cross functional teams.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese PLUS