Our client has been offering professional services in comprehensive civil engineering and surveying since the year 2000 and they are seeking a Senior CAD Designer to join their team!
You will work alongside staff engineers in the design and production of construction drawings for various commercial and residential projects. Provide design assistance and calculations to the civil engineers.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Strong knowledge of Civil 3D in a development design capacity.
- 5+ years of experience in civil engineering land development field.
- Completion of technical school with CAD design certificate or associate degree or equivalent experience in Civil Engineering field desired.
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D to prepare grading designs and plans, street plans and profiles, drainage area maps, storm sewer plans and profiles, and water, sanitary sewer plans and profiles
- Problem Solve using Civil 3D to complete task from engineers
- Prepare construction drawings for both commercial and residential development plans, zoning exhibits, and concept plans
- Produce work based on Company Standards and Styles
- Read, interpret, and work from basic and routine deeds, plats, sketches, as-builts, specifications, and construction drawings.
- Receive work direction, assist in effectively organizing projects, communicate effectively and foster a cooperative work environment with survey and engineering team members.
- Create and markup existing PDF documents using Adobe/Bluebeam.
- Train and mentor new CAD Techs.