A large International bank in Miami is looking for a Senior Card Analyst for their credit card department in South Florida. This person will be responsible for developing card product workflow, policies, and procedures in order to optimize new credit card product design, marketability, and profitability.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from directors, managers, clients (both internal and external) and the general public
- Excellent ability to communicate in English, verbally and in writing; Portuguese and Spanish recommended,
- Excellent proficiency in various computer software and banking applications
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- In depth knowledge of all bank policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Knowledge of accounting and financial analyses
- Knowledge of credit scoring and credit bureaus
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment.
- Perform card processor due diligence.
- Set up and design product features and parameters, including related policies and procedures
- Integrate front-end credit analysis tool and related process flows
- Design, analyze, and implement Rewards Program
- Design and establish product reporting, settlement flow, and fraud/dispute process flow
- Research and write key product documents: terms and conditions, policy, and procedures
- Lead risk assessment evaluation, partnering with applicable departments as appropriate.
- Test parameters and lead program launch
- Confers with others in order to resolve problems with application or missing information
- Full knowledge and understanding of bank policies, procedures, regulatory and compliance requirements, including but not limited to BSA/AML, CDD, EDD, and others as defined by the Compliance Division and Information Security Division
- Attend and/or complete all required training as assigned
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and policies
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A) in business, statistics, finance or economics from qualified college or university
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience related to cards, financial products, banking, or marketing experience and/or training