Our client is an agricultural land lender, based in Central Florida that offers lines of credit, land purchase loans, and refinancing. They are seeking a Sr. Creative Manager to join their team!
As Sr. Creative Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy, creative development, and performance of the company’s brand. You will collaborate effectively across company departments to help develop content, media, creative and analytics, striving for integrated thinking and problem-solving solutions that inspire and create brand enthusiasm among our three main stakeholders.
You will lead a team to create advertising campaigns, manage the company’s e-commerce platform, collaborate with the digital marketing team on lead generation projects, and strive to retain the company’s brand as a revolutionary one.
The ideal candidate will be collaborative, innovative, and eager to tackle business challenges and creative opportunities.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent background in graphic design, fine art and /or communications or related field
- 6+ years of experience in graphic design, marketing and communications or related field
- Extensive experience managing and growing brand strategy and or creative teams
- Experience developing brands, creating advertising campaigns, marketing/brand design, collateral and information design
- Experience art directing photo and video shoots
- Extensive experience leveraging Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo) and/or other similar creative tools
- Salesforce, CRM or other similar software
- Mastery level skills with MS Office
- Develop visual brand strategy and ensure the integrity of the brand, while encouraging creative exploration
- Develop creative systems, style guides and processes necessary to execute company’s brand strategy and deliver consistent brand experience.
- Lead, coach, and grow the creative team; o manage contract designers; o collaborate with copywriters, video producers, photographers, promo vendors, and other creative contributors to deliver creative assets for all marketing and brand activities.
- Lead all creative facets of brand channels.
- Actively manage the design and production of collateral materials across communications.
- Strategize, produce, and art direct video storytelling efforts for compelling and relevant content.
- Strategize, develop, and copywrite quarterly advertising campaigns across traditional and digital media including print, direct mail, and social platforms.
- Manage the company’s Shop e-commerce platform.
- Assist in developing and managing budget for advertising, design, and production activities.
- Understand design elements of projects, inspire other creative workers, and keep projects on budget and on time.
- Measure the performance of company strategies and goals which allows them to align the strategy based on competitive standing and forecasted trends.
- Monitor performance of advertising campaigns and report on quarterly/annual performance.
- Demonstrated leadership as a creative brand strategist including leading design, execution and evolution of an organization’s brand
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated skills working across teams to elevate the organization’s brand and presence
- Motivated self-starter, process-oriented with a high attention to detail; highly collaborative style
- Comfortable managing and prioritizing a variety of key initiatives concurrently. Able to work independently, enjoy creating and implementing new initiatives in a highly collaborative environment
- Engages in direct and truthful manner; ability to present accurate and appropriate information.
- Holds information confidential with excellent judgement