Our client is an innovative and fast-growing, e-commerce business that has been featured in Elle, Refinery29, InTouch, and Yahoo! Finance, and they are currently looking for a Senior Customer Service Manager to lead their customer service reps team, in Doral/Miami, Florida.
They are looking for an individual who is highly motivated that will lead their customer service team with the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, entrepreneurial environment. If you are eager to contribute to our growth and being part of our success, please apply to this job.
The Senior Customer Service Manager must ensure that the department is always consistently providing quality service to all customers constantly looking at ways to improve efficiencies and the overall productivity by tracking accuracy, orders entered, and other metrics. This individual mus have strong operational experience and leadership who is patient and willing to keep up with the high demands of the fast pace and ever-changing e-commerce industry.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Have comprehensive knowledge and experience working in an e-commerce and online business
- Ability to organize and manage a variety of activities while addressing multiple priorities
- Ability to create and run reports, troubleshoot order and/or inventory problems/discrepancies-Proficiency in online marketplaces procedures.
- Experience in technical support for online sales.
- Spanish is a plus
- Deliver the best customer service experience for ecommerce customers and consumers
- Process, assist, research, and resolve online customer’s requests and/or problems in a prompt and professional manner via email, phone call and chat
- Relentless focus on the customer and their experience; constantly identify and communicate opportunities and solutions to improve their experience
- Create a strategic approach to scale the customer service department incl. but not limited to planning and forecasting of team requirements, technology, and procedures
- Evaluate, research and implement state of the art technology solutions for phone, CSR software, chats, social media tools
- Work with the marketing/sales team on customer retention strategy to improve the customer journey
- Find solutions that benefit both the customer and the company
- Track and report on website customer website issues, suggested improvement and enhancements
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving for complaints or other opportunities
- Build quotes for customers, suggesting alternate products when necessary or advantageous
- Sell products and services, offer add-on and up-sell products that may benefit customer, and suggest alternative products when a customer-requested product is not available
- Analyze competitor product offerings to identify potential increases to profitability, including new products and pricing changes
- Maintain knowledge of products and their applications
- Create, review and share daily and weekly reports to make recommendations to improve productivity and efficiencies
- Maintain a high customer satisfaction score (NPS), response and closed ticket times.
- Track and budget necessary actions and results, e.g., returns, replacements, etc.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies, procedures, and applicable laws
- Assist with hiring, interviewing, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraise performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Work side by side with the Customer Service team performing a variety of daily tasks to ensure maximum performance
- Work closely and collaboratively with managers in other departments, such as Shipping, IT, and Billing to implement more efficient processes
- Develop and continuously update training manuals
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- +5 years of experience in Online companies, e-commerce
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Customer Service Management experience with successful track record, prefer experience in Zendesk and Magento