Our client is a VC-funded Stanford StartX-accelerated startup, building a premium platform to provide real estate agents with stunning websites, world-class marketing tools and services, and access to an exclusive network.
They are looking for a Senior Front-Stack Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include enhancing and maintaining core components, as well as extending our software infrastructure and APIs. You will work with all software product development disciplines (including engineering, architecture, product, quality assurance, and systems) to develop and maintain solutions that meet the needs of the business, utilizing industry-standard best practices and modern software engineering techniques.
Qualifications / Requirements
● 8+ years of experience with web application frameworks such as Nodejs, React, Redux, Angular, Next or similar. GraphQL experience is a plus!
● Experience with data-driven architecture and systems design, RESTful APIs, microservices architecture, and micro frontends
● Experience utilizing SQL, NoSQL, in-memory, and distributed SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, AuroraDB)
● Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs, external frameworks, and libraries
● Expert-level understanding and implementation of cloud-native architectures (AWS serverless or containers preferred) at scale in production
● Demonstrated understanding and implementation of software design principles such as SOLID and DI
● Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS), multi-tenancy application development
● Embraces the concepts of Agile Scrum software development and its related collaboration and issue tracking tools (e.g. Freshworks, JIRA, Rally)
● Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CICD) model, including Github and CI pipeline automation tools
● Experience working in Agile environments (SaFe, Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
● Design, build, test, and deploy the cloud-native platform and microservices/API to be consumed by our platform and clients.
● Partner with architecture and external development teams to design reusable frameworks and technical solutions
● Develop new user-facing features and build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Participate in the evaluation of emerging technology and tools
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Conduct code reviews for peers and mentor junior Engineers
● Iterate on our framework for rendering websites and building a common of libraries and components
● Participate in code review and team events (lunch & learn, brainstorms, etc.)