Our client is a Florida Licensed Mortgage Broker that provides financing for residential, commercial and foreign nationals delivering great customer service and tailored assistant and lending options. They are currently looking for a Senior Loan Processor.
The Senior Loan Processor is responsible for managing activities related to loan processing, which include: verifying documents, classifying loans, guaranteeing loan maintenance, ordering information, requesting and collecting documents on insurance, valuations and other conditions necessary to complete the loan transaction, supervise the billing, close the loans and prepare the documents that support the file; complying with the stipulated deadlines and regulations governing the mortgage market.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Academic background in areas such as finance, credit management, real estate market and related areas.
- Detailed knowledge and proven experience in the processing of Residential and Commercial loans (conventional, non-q, refinancing, construction, hotels, etc).
- Have held similar positions for 5 years or more.
- Proficiency in at least two languages (English, Spanish or Portuguese preferably).
- Capacity and experience in handling EnCompass
- Corporate Training.
- Market management and mortgage loan terms.
- Process loan applications from the beginning to the financing, striving to obtain approvals in the shortest possible time.
- Collect and submit the credit report and application documentation (F-1003) in a timely manner for loan approval.
- Document and prepare a folder backed by the documents collected during the loan management (digital and physical).
- Maintain the status and information within the EnCompass processing software system.
- Develop strategic and cordial relationships with the Lenders necessary to guarantee diversity of credit programs (Residential, Commercial, Construction, Hospitality, others) as well as with Strategic Allies, such as real estate agents, title houses, insurance agents, clients and MLOs.
- Ensure timely treatment and ethical behavior to the MLOs of the company, to keep them informed during the loan process and take corrective action in a timely manner if they are required.
- Maintain a loan portfolio with an emphasis on customer service, quality, precision and efficiency.
- Review loan agreements to ensure they comply with current state and federal regulations, as well as the initially stipulated deadlines.
- Have knowledge of the credit products, applicable in each case, as well as the rules, regulations and required documentation of the industry.
- Maintain knowledge of the different loan programs and the corresponding processes to be fulfilled in the system.
- Streamline operations management, in the event of any impediment or delays in responses by the client and / or lender.
- Hold periodic meetings with the head of the area in charge to report the results of their management and the status of the loans.
- Ensure compliance with the goals and budget defined by the company, as well as analyze the actions to be taken in cases of non-compliance.
- Avoid delays and confusion during the process of exchanging information with the parties linked to the loan.
- 5 to 10 years of experience processing residential and commercial loans in Banking or Mortgage Brokers, processing before Loan Officers, Lenders, insurance agencies, title companies and others; all the necessary aspects for the closing of the operations.
- + 5 years in automatic loan processing with the EnCompass system.
- Knowledge of the local real estate market.
- In compliance with guidelines, rules and deadlines that regulate residential (FHA, VA, FNMA and FHLMC) and commercial operations.
- Audits and process of review of files (post-closing).
- Customer management, as well as the preparation and understanding of credit files and all related activities for the effective closing of operations.
- Specific knowledge of the closing and title requirements.