Our client is a fast-growing, e-commerce business, offering solutions for men’s and women’s sexual health and wellness and they are looking for an individual who is highly qualified and motivated who will lead our Sales and Marketing Department with the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, entrepreneurial environment. If you are eager to contribute to our growth and being part of our success, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
They are looking for an experienced and result-driven Senior Paid Search SEM & GDN Manager to join our awesome marketing team!
You will be responsible for strategic planning, budgeting as well as setting up, implementing and managing the overall company’s digital marketing strategy and building out our team accordingly.
Integrated Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company’s success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals, objectives, and key results/KPIs.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Spoken and written fluency in English. Spanish is a plus
- 3+ years of experience working in paid search and GDN optimization. Solid knowledge of AdWords, Google Display Network, Bing Ads.
- Min 6 years in Ecommerce and online retail (B2C)
- Min 6 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Proven experience working on high volume, performance-based, direct response marketing paid search and GDN accounts with large budgets – exceeding $500k/year
- Experience in lead generation (multi/deep funnel conversion settings) and the marketing specific differences compared to other verticals is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Background in e-commerce, DTC and CPG
- Experience in challenging Industries (CBD, Alcohol, etc) would be helpful
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, plus a variety of other word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail, and presentation software
- Nice-to-have: Google AdWords/ Bing Ads certifications, Experience in Amazon search optimization and experience with FB/IG paid media
- Take full responsibility for our US and US Hispanic paid search and GDN channel with a high 8 digits revenue responsibility
- Set up, steer, and optimize the paid search campaigns incl. negative keyword strategy, website & category exclusions, URL audits, keyword/ad text expansion, conflicting negatives, GDN campaigns (contextual, placement, & remarketing).
- Set up, steer, and optimize paid search campaigns incl. structure & match-type strategy, negative keywords, ad optimization, attribution across keywords and devices, ad extensions, etc. in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Same for GDN campaigns: develop optimization strategies around targetings (demographics, audiences, contextual, placements, custom intent/ affinity, …), exclusions, creatives, bidding, etc.
- Monitor the campaign performance in detail, run all necessary analysis, and optimize the campaigns for the target KPIs.
- Provide regular reports, collect lessons learned and best practices, and provide recommendations with a scope further than only your own channels
- Drive automation processes that help safe time on operational level and with reporting
- Be an early adopter of betas and innovative ad formats (e.g. Responsive Search Ads, video in Responsive Display Ads, Discovery Ads) to try to extend reach while maintaining crucial goal corridors
- Strategically perform A/B/n testing campaigns, ads/ assets, general tactics: identify hypothesis, measure, report and advice on future implementation of corresponding learnings
- Analyze, merge and translate data from various data sources into actionable content recommendations
- Stay up to date on paid media trends/innovations and look for ways to integrate them into campaigns Your profile
- Complete understanding of search and display-specific key performance indicators to strategically measure and track program success – agency experience preferred
Education / Training
- MA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field
- Creative and analytical skills, complemented by the ability to take direction, learn/develop new skill sets and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail
- Passion for and a constant eye on the future of media based on industry trends (digital innovation, customer level targeting, dynamic creative optimization, media consumption, e-commerce/retail level targeting capabilities)
- Positive, flexible, and well organized to thrive in a rapid environment and meet challenging deadlines
- A self-driven and reliable problem solver with a highly collaborative approach
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills