This company is one of the world’s leading manufacturers that strives to take the tattoo industry to the next level. We break the mold and elevate the tattooing experience with each product. From our revolutionary wireless machine to our first power supply that can virtually give power to all. Are you ready to join a company that not only loves the industry but welcomes people with all types of body modifications (but obviously not required)? Take part in an industry that has an edge and experiences an ever-changing world – if you think you can handle it!
Let’s talk about the role!
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who has worked on, run and managed digital, ecommerce and marketing projects. The Digital Marketing PM will bridge the gap between technology and marketing and will provide the support and direction necessary to successfully execute digital and ecommerce projects. The Digital PM should be agile, dynamic and flexible and should be able to adapt to changing priorities and projects. The Digital Marketing Project Manager will organize, manage and plan complex projects across the organization and at times may cross-over to help manage an operational project or an IT initiative. The Digital PM has responsibility for planning, executing and regulating projects that support the Company’s business strategy.
Qualifications / Requirements
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 2+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects.
- Experience in Marketing Project Management software (ie Airtable, Asana, Monday, Basecamp)
- PMP, PgMP, CAPM and/or comparable Project Management certifications highly desirable.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint with experience presenting to stakeholders and/or Senior Leadership
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to safely access and navigate the operations and production areas as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds if needed
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Under the direction of the Sr. Project Manager, conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project and prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Outlines project management best practices within our PM software and ensures compliance within each group.
- Develop PM Tools (Airtable) and best practices for project management and execution.
- Provide regular project updates to various stakeholders about strategy, changes and progress
- Manage multiple digital, ecommerce, and marketing projects (ie multiple website builds, transition of systems, build out of loyalty program, build out of larger cross-subsidiary campaigns)
- Manage the selection of cross-subsidiary technology to gain efficiencies within the BAA marketing departments (ie Email Marketing, Messaging, Cross Sells, Reviews, etc.)
- Addresses questions, concerns and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between business leaders, departments, customers and vendors.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local and industry standards and best practices.
- Ensures compliance with business regulations, contractual commitments and specifications.
- Setting agenda for meetings as well as note taking and follow up actions (3W’s)
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education / Training
- BA in related field, which may include Marketing, Communications, Business, Digital, Ecommerce required.