As a Senior Recruiting Manager, you will lead all of the recruitment efforts in order to help our client scale by taking ownership of the hiring plan across the main area of the company.
You will be architecting and leading a hiring strategy as well as building more robust processes around candidate experience.
You will join a great team that builds the most intuitive and actionable tools for companies to optimize cash flow performance.
For this role, you will be offered a great compensation package which includes stock equity options, healthcare insurance and PTO’s.
This position is to be performed remotely.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Have a strong background in recruitment and have hired for the full spectrum of roles.
- Come from a tech hiring background or have experience in high growth start-ups.
- Have a proven track record and playbook ready to implement and adapt with our business. This includes tools, processes, market exposure, & comp plans.
- Have worked directly with leadership across all facets of the business and understand how to prioritize, communicate and adjust with change.
- Handle end-to-end recruiting processes: You will source candidates, take intro calls, manage candidates through the pipeline and ultimately help close candidates.
- Build strong candidate pipelines and keep recruitment costs down by refining their referral process and directly sourcing candidates.
- Benchmark roles against the market to ensure they remain competitive.
- Help ensure the company has a digital presence in the Tech recruitment marketplace.