Our client is a company that provides engineering services to deliver competitive advantage. They are currently in search of a Senior UI Developer. This role will be able to impact, define and implement the next generation end-to-end solutions to enable clinical deployment of next-generation consumer caregiver mobile applications.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with front end development technologies [Angular framework or others]
- Proven expertise in web application development using industry standard frameworks such as Ionic, Angular, Cordova/Phone Gap or similar, React, etc.
- Disciplined development approach with front-end package managers, unit testing and documentation.
- Strong understanding of application & data security, OAuth identity flows, MFA
- Experience with REST APIs building front-end SDKs centered on REST APIs
- Able to produce prototypes and effectively articulate design decisions
- Experience with Agile software development lifecycle
- The front-end UI developer is responsible for programming and designing front-end components for brand new, consumer facing, mobile web applications. Should be comfortable in leveraging latest tool chain and technologies, in an agile product development environment.
- Building out highly scalable API-driven front-end progressive, hybrid and web applications according to today’s best practices and coding standards. Participate in peer code reviews, architect and implement new features and functionalities, for the customer facing application.
- Experience with simplifying customer onboarding a plus.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulatory process a plus.
- Familiarity or experience with some or all of the following would be preferred: Graphic/Visual Design, Software Engineering, Communications Design, User Experience (UX), Human Computer Interaction, Product Design/Development or some other related experiences.
- Ideally, a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.